We invite you to visit our kindergarten before making the decision whether to choose Discovery International School for your child or not. For this you must contact us as indicated in contact phones, and we will be happy to arrange your visit. All children are tested for admission to Discovery.
The purpose of testing is to determine the level of additional support that is needed by your baby for comfortable infusion at Discovery, as well as expanding programs according to individual needs. The testing process is designed to answer the educational and individual needs of all children in the kindergarten.
Manual Discovery International School reserves the right to refuse to accept a child. We will contact you to clarify the possible reasons of this decision.
You need to reserve a place in the group after your child has passed the testing phase. You must complete an application for admission to kindergarten and to pay the entry fee. The majority of pupils join Discovery in September, but we are ready to support you in taking your child to kindergarten during the year.
- The application for admission to kindergarten;
- Birth certificate of the child;
- Foreign visa during the duration of stay on the territory of the Russian Federation;
- The passport of one of parents and a valid visa for foreigners;
- Two colour photographs of your child for personal file;
- Photos of parents and other adults who will pick up your child from kindergarten;
- Medical record showing vaccinations performed;
- Medical insurance for your child (MLA or LCA subject to availability);
- Payment of the entry fee of 120 000 rubles (individual approach to each client).
Copies of all documents will be made by the staff of the office Discovery.